Code of conduct
Henna Asian Women’s Group Code of Conduct ensures mutual respect and professionalism is maintained at all times between iInstructors/ service providers, tutors, Henna staff and Henna members.
Conduct of Staff towards Members
Staff, instructors and tutors at Henna will behave courteously, professionally, consistently, equally, respectfully and with awareness of personal needs. Henna is a small team that works hard to provide excellent service to its users. Staff, instructors and tutors will:
- Create a warm and welcoming environment
- Show loyalty
- Be sympathetic to other people’s needs
- Be honest and give accurate information
- Respect other people’s time
- Be approachable, supportive, empathetic
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Conduct Expected from Members
- To respect each other and the staff regardless of background, and be polite
- Respect the building and its facilities by treating the centre like you treat your home. Tidy up after yourself in the halls, toilets and reception area at all times
- Follow the centre’s policies and procedures (e.g., complaints policy, booking appointments for advice)
Zero Tolerance of Abusive or Aggressive behaviour
We recognise that people may be angry and upset when making a complaint and that a person may act out of character in times of trouble or distress. However, we will not accept unreasonable behaviour towards staff, instructors, tutors, trustees and members. We record all incidents and complaints.
Behaviour or language (whether verbal or written) that may cause staff, instructors, tutors, trustees and members to feel afraid, threatened or abused will not be accepted.
Unreasonable behaviour includes violence, threats, verbal abuse, derogatory remarks and rudeness and may result in termination of membership or termination of the contract at Henna.